Something to think about

Quotes: I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. (Maya Angelou)..The destiny of every human being is decided by what goes on inside his skull when confronted by what goes on outside his skull. (Eric Berne).. Work while you work, play while you play - this is a basic rule of repressive self-discipline. (Theodor W. Adorno)

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Introduction

The autobiographical sketches will be added gradually. They are not available in book form at the moment. Will they ever be? With the number of published books rocketing thanks to vanity publishing on-line, it's getting harder to make a book pay unless you are already a best-selling author, so I will release this book the way I have released all the others, hoping they will be read and even enjoyed by some. A list of my other books will appear in a side-column, but for the time being, consult the link to my diary-type writings for orientation. 

The first chapter of the book is actually the introduction, but I make no apologies for including it because my motivation to write is not vanity, but an attempt to remember something of my life. 

Ahead of getting started, I would like to thank you for looking in. Any comments are welcome, but will be moderated.    

No comments:

Post a Comment